Friday 24 July 2015

Rainy Day Blues

I don't know about you guys but I get terrible rainy day blues when the weather decides to change torrential downpoor when it's the middle of summer! Usually I just la around in my PJs watching telly and being very unproductive but today I have done so much!! So I thought I would give you guys a look at what I like to do when the weather decides not to play!
  1. I've been in my room most of the day so I decided to make nice a homely by lighting a few candles and burning some incense. I find this soooo relaxing and instantly puts me in a better mood!  My candle is a very subtle orange scent and the incense is lavander and I think the two scents complement eachother perfectly! I also put Spotify on and put on my Acoustic playlist with beautiful, relaxing songs.
  2. After lighting them I decided to put on my makeup and paint my nails. Just becasue you're stuck indoors doesn't mean you shouldn't look your best;) I painted my nails my favourite ever colour and that is the shade 'love me, cupcake!' from Essence. Me and my mum fight over this shade so much because we both love it, but it's mine so I always win:) 
  3. I couldn't decide if I wanted to watch season 5 of Pretty Little Liars or read Dream a Little Dream today and it was honestly one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make because what if I wached PLL and figured out who Charles is!! I decided to read though because I've had this book for about a week now and I've only read 10 pages! There will be a review of this book coming once I've finsihed but I know it's going to be amazing becuase Giovannas' first two books are so good, they made me cry!!














I'm going to get back to reading my book now and munching on my sweet and salty popcorn (literally the best snack ever)! Have any of you got any suggestions on books I should try?

Kearra <3






No comments:

Post a Comment