Sunday 19 July 2015

My 5 Favourite Lipsticks

Hey guys! I want to start posting more about beauty and makeup so I thought I would do something nice and simple to start off with, my 5 favourite lipsticks. I've only recently got into makeup so I don't have many lipsticks but I have a nice amount:)
Anyway let's get into it.
I'll be honest, a few of these lipsticks haven't had as much love as they deserve and this is because I've bought them, absoluetly loved the colour and loved the way they look but then been unsure of weither the colour suited me or not.













Going from left to right we have Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Bare Impact; £7.50, Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in Seduction 1; I think this may have been a limited edition collection as I can't find them online, Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick in Smooth Plum; £8, M.A.C Viva Glam II; £15.50 and Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Blush Brights; £7.50.

The three Avon lipsticks are absolutely amazing! I don't normally rate Avon cosmetics very well because normally it doens't last long but these lipsticks last so long!
 I wore Bare Impact to a McBusted show and it literally lasted from 7am till like 11pm! Also, it isn't an exact dupe but it's pretty similar to the M.A.C shade I have and I don't want to constantly use that so I thought I'd buy a cheaper alternative.
Smooth Plum is the colour I've worn the least but it's my favourite! It is such a perfect vampy purple shadeand I really wish I had the guts to wear this out more. I think when it comes to Autumn I'm going to start wearing it more.
My newest Avon lipstick is Blush Brights, it's a hot pink that compliments my skin tone amazingly! I usually wear this on the weekends when I'm not doing to much and just sort of lounging around.

The Collection lipstick is amazing and it's my secound favourite out of these 5. It's a kind of pink but kind of purple shade that looks so sassy! It's very moisturising and doesn't dry your lips out at all. If I had known that this little collection was limited edition then I definitely would have bought the other shades because they were all so lovely and pigmented.

Now for my favourite lipstick, Viva Glam II! I bought this whilst on holiday in Florida and I fell in love as soon as I saw it! I already knew that I wanted a nude colour that would suit as an everyday colour and I hit the jackpot! This is so smooth on the lips and the pigmentation is incredible although I don't feel like it lasts for very long when I'm wearing but that might just be me.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post:) What's your favourite lipstick?
Kearra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment