Wednesday 6 July 2016

My June Favourites!

This months favourites includes a little bit of everything! There's a few makeup bits, books and films! There will be close ups of the makeup products at the end of the post. Without rambling on I am going to get straight into it!





















Makeup;
1) I've been using a new foundation, the L'oreal True Match Foundation. This retails for £9.99 in Superdrug and I mainly bought this because I wanted a dupe for my Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation and it has done a wonderful job so far! It has great coverage, doesn't feel cakey and a little goes such a long way!
2) I want to get into contouring and bronzing but I don't 100% know what I am doing yet. To get me started I picked up the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronzer which is just a matte brown bronzer and retails for £3 in Superdrug (what a bargain!) I have used this everyday for a month and I have barely made a dent in it so this product is going to last me ages!
3) I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, especially the shimmer ones. The newest of my collection is the shade Pink Gold, and retails for £4.99. This is such a subtle pink and it looks so flawless when lightly patted all over the eyelid.
4) I don't think I can go a month without loving a different Mac lipstick! This month I have been really digging Whirl which is a really wearable matte brown shade. I get so many compliments when I wear this shade and I have almost worn in everyday since I bought it!

Entertainment;
1) I always try and need at least one book a month and last month Giovanna Fletchers' new book Always With Love was realised. I have red all of her books and I love all of them. This book is a follow on from her first book Billy and Me, which brought me to tears! I won't give any spoilers in case any of you decide to read it but honestly this is one of the best books I have even red.
2) Me and my friend are really into scary movies so we recently went to the cinema to watch The Conjuring 2. I loved the first film and had pretty high expectations for this one and oh my god it surpassed them because it was absolutely terrifying! I will admit that I am a wimp but everyone in the theatre was jumping out of their seats.



















That's everything for this favourites post! What have you guys been loving lately? Kearra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment